We were so humbled to be invited to join Fearless Dialogues to share our message in Brazil with the Street Boys and Girls Project and their artists who work with socially excluded children by developing educational and cultural activities in order to:
- Stimulate the role and the return of these young people to family, school and community life.
- Strengthen the liberating practice that considers the boys and girls as agents of their history, promoters of a more just, egalitarian and participatory society, together with other popular and social movements;
- Develop critical awareness that leads to change unjust structures in society.
- Defender legally the rights of children and adolescents and may, for this joining with class actions or other appropriate measure, Ana defense of all rights guaranteed in the Child and Adolescent and other related legal rules;
- To promote, defend and put pressure on government agencies and other social segments, so that children's and adolescents' rights are respected; denounced the arbitrary.